How to SEO keywords to the top of Google sustainably?
Keyword SEO (website) to the top of Google is one of the ways to help businesses reach the most potential customers. Today, e-commerce, the trend of online sales is growing strongly, dominating the market. Everyone wants to be in the top of Google to reach more users. But how to SEO naturally, SEO top Google in a sustainable way?
The process of keyword SEO to the top of Google can be divided into 6 steps that Viet SEO has successfully applied to thousands of customers as follows:
Step 1: Overall website optimization, also known as website SEO
Want to SEO top 10 Google, the first job you need to do is overall optimization for the entire website. Not only each landing page (landing-page) needs Google SEO standards, your entire website also needs to meet Google's standards. As a result, the quality score of the entire website will be better evaluated by Google, effectively supporting the ability to get to the front page of the landing page.
If someone advises you that website SEO should only focus on the landing page and not care about the health of the rest of the pages, you should be careful with that advice.
This job involves standardizing the structure of the website such as: URL, title tags, H1, H2, optimizing images on the whole page,… creating and updating sitemap, Robot.txt file, optimizing speed website, in general, is quite a lot to handle. However, it is not necessary that you optimize 100% of the check lists according to the instructions on the internet or from Google, because this is not feasible and it is not possible to optimize all the keywords, the keyword will be Top Google.
Step 2: Analyze and select keywords
Analyzing and selecting keywords is especially important, it determines both results and costs. Viet SEO will suggest you how to choose effective keywords right below.
Choose keywords with a length of 4-7 words:
This is the type of keyword with medium or low competition, so SEO time to the top of Google is much faster than 1-3 word keywords, and has a higher conversion rate to customers because it describes correct user needs. For example, "selling houses in front of District 2" instead of "selling houses in District 2".
I used to search on the Google search engine to buy a desk for my team and search with a lot of keywords, but the results haven't found the right supplier. I finally found a company with the keyword "Cluster 6 desks with partitions in HCM".
Therefore, Viet SEO recommends that you do not listen to advice but choose generic keywords such as "desk desk", "staff desk" and then fail and have to SEO again from the beginning. Such generic keywords should be implemented when your budget is enough to SEO a large set of keywords including both long and short keywords.
You are focusing on selling in Saigon, Long An... then the keyword should include the locality. This helps to reach the right customers and at the same time, it is easier to SEO the website to the top 10 of Google, outperforming the competition.
Step 3: Create content for keywords
For each keyword included in the top 10 Google SEO plan, you need to prepare for it with good quality content that satisfies 3 factors True - Enough - Different. This is great Google, if done this step perfectly, Google can bring the keyword to the top quickly, even without the need for a textlink.
However, at present, the production of content is rampant on the internet in a way that references, rewrites without creativity, without thinking about the value it brings to the reader, accidentally creating garbage on Google and making the content profession unpopular. lower. This place, if the manager has decided to outsource or hire content development personnel, should consider carefully.
Posting content for keywords needs to ensure the basic elements, including:
- Minimum length is about 1,000 words (exceptions can be >700 words for fields such as cardboard, construction materials, chemicals, mechanical industry), with sapo (total introduction paragraph) review), main content, conclusion.
– Each post has at least 3 photos related to the keyword topic, with clear image captions, with Alt for the image. Self-produced images are preferred.
– Content is absolutely not copied from sources on the internet (completely new is better).
– Title has a maximum length of 520 pixels, contains keywords, prioritize keywords at the beginning.
- Meta des is best containing keywords, maximum length 920 pixels, attractive content.
– Keyword density ranges from 1 – > 2%. Keywords should appear at the beginning, middle and end of the article.
In order to develop content for keywords effectively, you need to learn the content market, research your competitors, make a list and frame the content first, and then start writing standard SEO articles, you will be easy to manage. topic management and writing will be faster.
In addition, when creating content for keywords, note that there should be a call to action "Call To Action" to invite target customers to take actions such as: Click on the phone number to call the switchboard to get a call. For the best advice and support, click on the link to register to buy or use the service.
Step 4: On-page optimization for landing pages
After having the best articles for keywords, the next step is to standardize the content and standardize the structure of the page according to the criteria recommended by Google. When optimizing, pay close attention to the following issues:
– Title (title) is short, easy to understand, it is best to put the keyword at the top.
– Make sure the Google URL is readable and user-friendly.
– Make sure title and description tags appear when viewing the page. Without these 2 tags, it's very difficult for keywords to get to the top.
– Use <h1> tag for title (only 1 h1 tag for each post). And the <h2>, <h3> tags for the points in the article, you can also use the <strong> tag for the main keyword.
– The image is clear, it is recommended to compress the image to a size of less than 100KB and have optimal alt tags.
- The speed of accessing the page must be good, the page does not contain any malicious code.
Optimizing landing pages is important for Google to know what content in your landing page is focusing on, so that Google can identify and navigate results when users perform a search on Google.
However, that is only the first step, if the content inside the landing page does not satisfy the user, they will exit and look for other results.
Step 5: Build a backlink network
In the link building step for the article, SEOer needs to understand the following 4 main factors:
Only choose to place backlinks on websites that are relevant to your business type. Do not place loose, irrelevant, inappropriate pages.
There should be 3-5 links for each keyword and should last about 2 months for Google to have enough time to evaluate. If there are strong resources, there are many backlinks, the more effective the keyword will be. However, you should build spread over time, not concentrated in one point. Avoid Google suspecting you are trying to create power.
Choose to put backlinks on websites that have outlinks below 25, have PageRank rankings greater than 0 (the higher the better) and domains that are older than 6 months.
Set a dofollow link for Google to find your website. However, if the entire backlink building is dofollow, then Google will also evaluate it abnormally, so you should balance between dofollow and nofollow. This percentage is still debatable, but you should still have at least 1 nofollow.
Step 6: Wait, consolidate and perfect the content
Completing how to put keywords on the front page of Google with the above 5 steps, you are temporarily relieved, monitor the keyword's ranking movement in the above project (you can use GWEBBOT, Ahrefs, ... to track).
At the same time, you will continue to edit the content on the page, making it more useful for customers. In addition, SEOer must always check, maintain a stable network of links, monitor in-depth data indexes for the website by installing Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
If you don't want your competitors to surpass you, you can't stop but need to continue to have more quality content, market your business to many other modern communication channels such as fanpage, Instagram, zalo ...
With all the effort in following the steps above, you will surely be happy, getting the desired result that the keyword is moving closer to the top positions of Google.
Normally, it takes about 5-7 months to get keyword SEO results to the top of Google. You must not be in a hurry, need to wait patiently and perform safe Google website SEO to both achieve good results and maintain sustainability.
At Viet SEO - a professional SEO service provider committed to keyword customers will be SEO Top Google in 5-7 months depending on the strength and weakness of the website's internal resources.
- SEO Consulting: Key Steps to Improve Your SEO
- Ways to check website rankings on Google
- The trend of doing SEO can not be ignored
- How to choose the right SEO company?
- Instructions on how to run effective Google Ads ads
- SEO and Google Ads: Which is a sustainable choice for businesses?
- An effective SEO tool to help you take the top of Google
- Should choose SEO or Google Ads: Which is the best form of advertising?
- What is SEO standard web design? Criteria for standard SEO website design
- Reasons why your business needs to invest in SEO
- The benefits of having a website for your business
- How to write the best website content
- How to get your website indexed by Google quickly
- What factors should you pay attention to when writing standard SEO articles?
- Tips to design an effective and impressive business website
- Why should you design a website for your business?
- Things to keep in mind when designing Website on Mobile interface
- Advantages and disadvantages of website design services
- Top 5 best free web design software
- Steps to build an effective website