Google website without software (index)
Causes Google does not index (index) your website
Here are the main reasons why Google doesn't index your website.
1. Google has not found your website: In this case, it is usually for newly created websites that Google has not timely indexed.
2. Your website or page is blocked by robots.txt
3. Google crawl has a temporary error.
4. Website has too many duplicate content pages.
5. If you are web wordpress, you have opened the privacy function for the web.
6. Website is blocked by .htaccess file
7. Website of seller has meta tag NOINDEX
9. Your website loads infinitely.
10. Hosing your website is stopped
11. You are rejected from Google index (Deinedexed): Usually due to excessive SEO optimization. Your website is penalized by Google.
* To test, you can save the web page as html and upload it to hosting to check each part of the web in Google Search Console.